Tuesday 28 February 2012

Introducing Emily Higgins!


Have you ever seen such a perfect baby girl? This is Emily one, of my best friends Kelly Higgins baby girl. I'm sad to say I haven't got to meet her yet:( I plan on making a trip back home to T.O in early spring to see family, friends, and of coarse meet this gorgeous little gal. Kelly and I have been friend since grade 8. We have lost touch over the years but always seem to pick back where we left off, like no time has passed. She is one of the most creative, loving and, beautiful women I know. We got into lots of trouble in highschool lol but now we are all grown up and, living happy healthy lives! I really wish I lived closer to her:( How can I be one of Emilys favorite aunties from the other side of the country? Cant wait to see you Kelly and, meet the newest addition to your family. I am so happy for you and, Grant! Love you guys so much XO

No comments:

Post a Comment