Wednesday 29 February 2012

TODAY'S WOD


02-29-2012
WOD
3 rds
20 kbs 28/20
5 strict pullups
then
15 mins to reach a 1 rep ohs
then
15 ghd situps
15 back extensions
15 ab wheels
15 toes to bar

Chosen as WOD: Feb 29, 2012

This is today's workout at the box. To be honest I'm not sure if I'll go today, mainly because the games WOD will be released tonight. Which means ill be doing that workout tomorrow. I'm not sure what it will be so I'm thinking I should take a rest day and, save my energy!! Last night was good, I PR'd on my dead lift at 200 pnds. I have picture to prove it but, I look terrible lol my face is pretty priceless though! No Mary-Ellen you can not post it!!! Actually speaking of M.E she is one of my coaches at Renegade, she really motivates and supports me at the gym. I really look up to her, she makes me want to push myself even when I don't think I can do something. I will be doing a profile of her very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment