Tuesday 28 February 2012

WOD From Monday Night

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a couple days! I took 3 days off crossfit and did my own thing which included a lot of running and, more! I didn't end up having time to go to renegade to rematch myself in the burpee workout, so my final number was 71 burpees in 7 min. I'm actually excited for them to release our next workout Wednesday night. I did however make it to the box last night and, had a really hard WOD. I managed to finish the workout rx'd in 38:44, which I was very happy about. We had to do 75 hang powers snatches at 55pnds with good form, if we lost the form coach was gonna strip our bar and that was that. I managed to keep my form for all 75. After that we did a 400 m run, then right into 75 hang clean &jerks at 65 pnds. I thought this part would be easier but, not so much lol I did manage to keep my form though!! To finish we did 35 kb swings at 16 kg, 35 wallballs with a 14 pnd med ball, and, 25 15 pnd ball slams. It was a tough one! Im really feeling it today all over! If this type of workout is something your interested in you should check out you local Crossfit affiliate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment